The unique design heats evenly the top of the hand and the fingers
Great heating power to maintain warmth
Made of soft and flexible lycra
Easy push lock connector with the heating valve
The SF Tech heated glove system is designed to provide the maximum amount of warmth where needed. A heating wire covers all the fingers, on the inside, outside and on the top, as well as the top of the hand. With a maximum heating power of 36W, the system guarantees unprecedented temperature comfort.
Very comfortable gloves, made of Lyrca, an exceptionally soft and flexible material. Close to the hand, they are compatible with most of the dryglove systems. A neoprene cuff helps to tighten the wrist and maintain the electrical connection.
The gloves are fully compatible with SF Tech undergarments, so all cables are passed through the lining of the sweater. Gloves can be used independently or in conjunction with the heating pads system via a Y-connector.
The connection between the gloves and the cable is made using a rotating quick connector, allowing the user to position the cable in the desired position. The connection with the heating valve is made using a waterproof push lock connector, to facilitate connection while gearing up and ensuring a stable connection during the dive.
- Heats all fingers and the top of the hand
- Neoprene cuff on the wrist
- Compatible with SF Tech undergarments
- Rotating quick connectors
- Waterproof push lock connector with the heating valve
- Supply voltage (max): 12V
- Output power (max): 36W @ 12V
- Operating current (max): 3.0A @ 12.6V
- Approximate autonomy (23.8Ah): 8h00