A new patent-pending material made of high density neoprene
The TNT material offers unprecedented flexibility and suppleness
YKK metal zipper
YKK Proseal® is a strong and reliable watertight fastening solution
Only one size: YOURS
To guarantee perfection, all SF Tech drysuits are made to measure with your choice of options and colors
The SF Tech TNT Classic is a hybrid suit made of our revolutionary TNT material and a high quality Nylon RipStop trilaminate. A versatile suit for recreational and technical divers, in both cold and tempered water. With its heavy duty reinforcements, the TNT Classic is suited for open water divers as well as cave or wreck divers.
The TNT and trilaminate material are lightweight and flexible, and the fitted cut provides excellent freedom of movement. The front-zipper entry as well as the telescopic torso allows the diver to be self-sufficient in the donning and doffing process.
Aramid fiber reinforcements are provided on arms, chest and back as well as the knees and crotch area. The rest of the suit is made of Nylon RipStop, a material commonly used for the manufacture of technical products with high stresses, such as paraglider or sail boats.
- Revolutionary Patent-Pending material
- High density Neoprene Trilaminate
- Titanium heat-reflective layers
- Aramid fiber reinforcements on critical areas
- Front entry YKK metal zipper
- Protective zipper cover
- Telescopic torso with crotch strap
- Heavy duty knee pads
- Large adjustable suspenders
- Neoprene insulated neck collar
- Fitted cut
- Made to measure
- Total weight: ~4.0kg
- CE certified
- Waterproof layer (TNT): High density neoprene
- External fabric (TNT): 25% DuPont™ Kevlar® / 75% Nylon
- Internal Fabric (TNT): 100% Nylon (70 deniers)
- Waterproof layer (Trilam): Butyl rubber
- External fabric (Trilam): 100% Nylon
- Internal Fabric (Trilam): 100% Polyester
- Assembly: Felled seam with double topstitch
- Seams: 3-5 layers of urethane sealant
Beauty is on the inside
We are making our suits the right way, outside and inside. Each seam is coated with mulitple layers of urethane sealent. Applied by hand, this hard-wearing and long-lasting product ensure watertightness on all seams.
Our products are made to last. And we prove that by offering a lifetime warranty on all seams and workmanship, as well as a free annual service.