The SF Tech TNT is made of a revolutionary Patent-Pending material: a high density neoprene based trilaminate, with two extra layers of Titanium acting as heat-reflective panel. The overall material feels up to 2x warmer than a standard butyl trilaminate.
The TNT offers all the advantages of trilaminate while being more flexible and warmer like a neoprene: The best of both worlds!
To guarantee strength and reliability, the overall suit is made of aramid fiber (DuPont™ Kevlar®) reinforced fabric. Only the best materials available on the market are used. The high-density neoprene is made by Yamamoto while the DuPont™ Kevlar® is made in Switzerland.
The SF Tech TNT is the perfect drysuit for demanding divers looking for a tailor made, top of the line drysuit with unprecedented freedom of movement and unequalled robustness.
- Revolutionary Patent-Pending material
- High density Neoprene Trilaminate
- Titanium heat-reflective layers
- Fully made of aramid fiber (DuPont™ Kevlar®) reinforced fabric
- Front entry YKK metal zipper
- Protective zipper cover
- Telescopic torso with crotch strap
- Heavy duty knee pads
- Large adjustable suspenders
- Neoprene insulated neck collar
- Fitted cut
- Made to measure
- Total weight: ~4.0kg
- CE certified
- Waterproof layer: High density neoprene
- External fabric: 25% DuPont™ Kevlar® / 75% Nylon
- Internal Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Assembly: Felled seam with double topstitch
- Seams: 3-5 layers of urethane sealant