A new patent-pending material made of high density neoprene
The TNT material offers unprecedent flexibility and suppleness
Kevlar® reinforced fabric is used on the whole suit, making it incredibly resistant
The multilayer material with added Titanium Alpha makes the TNT up to 2x warmer than a conventional trilam
The SF Tech TNT is made of a revolutionary Patent-Pending material: a high density neoprene based trilaminate, with two extra layers of Titanium acting as heat-reflective panel. The overall material feels up to 2x warmer than a standard butyl trilaminate. The TNT offers all the advantages of trilaminate while being more flexible and warmer like a neoprene: The best of both worlds
To guarantee strength and reliability, the overall suit is made of Kevlar® reinforced fabric. Only the best materials available on the market are used. The high-density neoprene is made by Yamamoto while the Kevlar® is made in Switzerland.
The SF Tech TNT is the perfect drysuit for demanding divers looking for a tailor made, top of the line drysuit with unprecedent freedom of movement, and unequalled robustness.
As standard, the SF Tech TNT comes with a front entry zipper and telescopic torso allowing the diver the to be self-sufficient in the donning and doffing process. The fold of the suit is held in place by a crotch strap.
- Revolutionary Patent-Pending material
- High density Neoprene Trilaminate
- Titanium heat-reflective layers
- Fully made of Kevlar® reinforced fabric
- Front entry YKK metal zipper
- Protective zipper cover
- Telescopic torso with crotch strap
- Heavy duty Kevlar® knee pads
- Large adjustable suspenders
- Neoprene insulated neck collar
- Fitted cut
- Made to measure
- Total weight: ~4.0kg
- CE certified
- Waterproof layer: High density neoprene
- External fabric (Kevlar): 25% Kevlar® / 75% Nylon
- Internal Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Assembly: Triple stitched lapped seam
- Seams: 3-5 layers of urethane sealant
Beauty is on the inside
We are making our suits the right way, outside and inside. Each seam is coated with mulitple layers of urethane sealent. Applied by hand, this hard-wearing and long-lasting product ensure watertightness on all seams.
Our products are made to last. And we prove that by offering a lifetime warranty on all seams and workmanship, as well as a free annual service.