The SF Tech Neoprene Classic is the perfect drysuit for recreational or technical divers seeking warmth in cold water, without compromising mobility. Made of the best neoprene on the market, the suit is warm, extremely flexible and grants excellent freedom of movement.
The core of the material is made of 2mm hyper-compress Yamamoto neoprene, a dense closed-cell foam keeping its density even at great depth. Aramid fiber reinforcements are provided on arms, chest, back as well as the knees and crotch area. The rest of the suit is made of Supratex®, a strong nylon and polyester fabric.
Used in cold water of Antartica or caves in Flordia, the SF Tech Neoprene Classic is an extremely versatile drysuit. The warmth provided by the layer of neoprene allows the diver to reduce the undergarments necessary for a dive.
As standard, the SF Tech Neoprene Classic comes with a front entry zipper and telescopic torso allowing the diver to be self-sufficient in the donning and doffing process. The fold of the suit is held in place by a crotch strap.
- Front entry YKK metal zipper
- Neoprene protection for the zipper
- Telescopic torso with crotch strap
- Heavy duty knee pads
- Large adjustable suspenders
- Neoprene insulated neck collar
- Fitted cut
- Made to measure
- Total weight: ~5.0kg
- CE certified
- Waterproof layer: Hyper-compressed 2mm neoprene foam
- External fabric (Aramid): DuPont™ Kevlar®, Nylon, Spandex
- Internal Fabric: 100% Nylon (70 deniers)
- Stitching: Two threads blind stitch
- Seams: 3-5 layers of urethane sealant