At only 3.5kg, the SF Tech Trilam Classic is a light holiday-friendly suit
YKK metal zipper
YKK Proseal® is a strong and reliable watertight fastening solution
The front entry zipper with a telescopic torso ease the donning and doffing process
Only one size: YOURS
To guarantee perfection, all SF Tech drysuits are made to measure with your choice of options and colors
The SF Tech Trilam Classic Kevlar® is a versatile suit for recreational and technical divers, in both cold and tempered water. With its Kevlar® reinforcements, the Trilam Classic is suited for open water divers as well as cave or wreck divers.
The trilaminate material is lightweight and flexible, and the fitted cut provides excellent freedom of movement. The front-zipper entry as well as the telescopic torso allow the diver to be self-sufficient in the donning and doffing process.
Kevlar® reinforcement are provided on arms, chest, back as well as the knees and crotch area. The rest of the suit is made of Nylon RipStop, a material commonly used for the manufacture of technical products with high stresses, such as paraglider or boat sails.
- Kevlar® reinforcements on critical areas
- Front entry YKK metal zipper
- Protective zipper cover
- Telescopic torso with crotch strap
- Heavy duty Kevlar® knee pads
- Large adjustable suspenders
- Neoprene insulated neck collar
- Fabric available in black and red
- Fitted cut
- Made to measure
- CE certified
- Waterproof layer: Butyl rubber
- External fabric (Kevlar): 25% Kevlar / 75% Nylon
- External fabric (RipStop): 100% Nylon
- Internal Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Assembly: Triple stitched lapped seam
- Seams: 3-5 layers of urethane sealant
Beauty is on the inside
We are making our suits the right way, outside and inside. Each seam is coated with mulitple layers of urethane sealent. Applied by hand, this hard-wearing and long-lasting product ensure watertightness on all seams.
Our products are made to last. And we prove that by offering a lifetime warranty on all seams and workmanship, as well as a free annual service.