Kevlar® reinforced fabric is used on the whole suit, making it incredibly resistant
YKK metal zipper
YKK Proseal® is a strong and reliable watertight fastening solution
The front entry zipper with a telescopic torso ease the donning and doffing process
Only one size: YOURS
To guarantee perfection, all SF Tech drysuits are made to measure with your choice of options and colors
The SF Tech Trilam PRO is a strong drysuit best suited for technical or commercial divers diving in rough environments. Fully made of Kevlar® reinforced fabric, the suit is design to last. The suit is versatile and can be used in cold or warm water, in wreck, cave or open water, by both recreational, technical and commercial divers.
The trilaminate material is lightweight and flexible and the shape of the fitted cut of the drysuit provide excellent freedom of movement. The Front-zipper entry as well as the telescopic torso allow the diver to be self-sufficient in the donning and doffing process.
Fully covered with reinforced Kevlar® fabric, SF Tech Trilam Kevlar PRO is extremely abrasion and cut resistant making it a favorite among commercial divers, cave divers and wreck divers.
- Fully made of Kevlar® reinforced fabric
- Front entry YKK metal zipper
- Protective zipper cover
- Telescopic torso with crotch strap
- Heavy duty Kevlar® knee pads
- Large adjustable suspenders
- Neoprene insulated neck collar
- Fabric available in black and red
- Fitted cut
- Made to measure
- CE certified
- Waterproof layer: Butyl rubber
- External fabric (Kevlar): 25% Kevlar / 75% Nylon
- Internal Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Assembly: Triple stitched lapped seam
- Seams: 3-5 layers of urethane sealant
Beauty is on the inside
We are making our suits the right way, outside and inside. Each seam is coated with mulitple layers of urethane sealent. Applied by hand, this hard-wearing and long-lasting product ensure watertightness on all seams.
Our products are made to last. And we prove that by offering a lifetime warranty on all seams and workmanship, as well as a free annual service.