Heat and flexibility
The 2mm hyper-compress neoprene guarantees warmth and strenght without loosing comfort
YKK metal zipper
YKK Proseal® is a strong and reliable watertight fastening solution
Instead of traditional oil-based neoprene, Yamamoto's neoprene is made of calcium carbonate from limestone
One size: yours!
To guarantee perfection, all SF Tech drysuits are made to measure, with your choice of options and colors
The SF Tech Neoprene Classic Kevlar® is the perfect drysuit for recreational or technical divers seeking warmth in cold water, without compromising mobility. Made of the best neoprene on the market, the suit is warm, extremely flexible and grants excellent freedom of movement.
The core of the material is made of 2mm hyper-compress Yamamoto neoprene, a dense closed-cell foam keeping it’s density even at great depth. Kevlar® reinforcements are provided on arms, chest, back as well as the knees and crotch area. The rest of the suit is made of Supratex®, a strong nylon and polyester fabric.
Used in cold water of Antartica or caves in Flordia, the SF Tech Neoprene Classic Kevlar® is an extremely versatile drysuit. The warmth provided by the layer of neoprene allows the diver the reduce the undergarments necessary for a dive.
As standard, the SF Tech Neoprene Classic Kevlar® comes with a front entry zipper and telescopic torso allowing the diver the to be self-sufficient in the donning and doffing process. The fold of the suit is held in place by a crotch strap.
- Kevlar® reinforcements on critical areas
- Front entry YKK metal zipper
- Neoprene protection for the zipper
- Telescopic torso with crotch strap
- Heavy duty Kevlar® knee pads
- Large adjustable suspenders
- Neoprene insulated neck collar
- Made to measure
- Total weight: ~5.0kg
- CE certified
- Waterproof layer: Hyper-compress 2mm neoprene foam
- External fabric (Kevlar): Kevlar®, nylon, spandex
- External fabric (Supratex): Polyester, nylon, spandex
- Internal Fabric: Nylon (70 deniers)
- Stitching: Gluied with two threads blind stitch
- Seams: 3-5 layers of urethane sealant
Beauty is on the inside
We are making our suits the right way, outside and inside. Each seam is coated with mulitple layers of urethane sealent. Applied by hand, this hard-wearing and long-lasting product ensure watertightness on all seams.
Our products are made to last. And we prove that by offering a lifetime warranty on all seams and workmanship, as well as a free annual service.