Modern power supply
The battery status and charge level can be checked directly on the head
Second output available for umbilical light
Magnetic switch to adjust the output power
100m / 200m
Available in two configurations, depending on the maximum operating depth desired
Modern power supply for heating systems. Simplicity, intuitive operation and reliable performances.
Easy to use - A three-position magnetic switch allows you to adjust the battery intensity underwater. The shape and position of the switch make it accessible even when wearing thick gloves. A second outlet on the top of the battery allows you to connect a waterproof lamp. The battery is charged through the additional connector on the top of the head. The case remains permanently closed guaranteeing long-term waterproofing.
Smart Electronics - A LED on the top of the head indicates battery status and charge level. The electronics in the head automatically recognize when the E/O cable is disconnected and cut off the output voltage, protecting the connector from electrolysis. Power is automatically restored when the heating system is reconnected.
Performance - The battery is available in two versions: The standard version with a maximum operating depth of 100m, and the SPECIAL version certified up to 200m. In both versions, the housing and the head are made of anodized aluminum and Delrin®. Quality, durability and irreproachable finishes!
- Two versions: 100m or 200m (SPECIAL)
- Casing in hard anodised aluminium and Delrin®
- Multi-position magnetic switch (OFF / 70% / 100%)
- Second output available for umbilical light
- Protective system for the E/O cord
- LED indicator for the battery status and charge level
- UN/DOT 38.3 compliant for transport by plane
- CE Certification
- Battery type: Lithium Ion
- Nominal voltage: 10.95 V
- Capacity: 23.45 Ah
- Charging time: ~8h00
- Maximum output power: 200W
- Maximum operating depth: 100m / 200m (SPECIAL)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Length: 262mm
- Diameter: 66mm
- Weight: 1610g / 1800g
- Weight in water: 715g / 1100g